Sunday, January 10, 2010

ProMiSe to Myself

i've promise to myself...
i must let go tht sumtin..
no matter how hard is it.. i do think tht time will heal the wound.. but sumtime the wind make it worse..i do hope tht wind will bring some news.. but it is nothing.. it just nothing.. where should i throw this feeling of sumtin tht me, myself could never understand..it is so hard to understnd no matter how hard i tried to... how can i ignore this feeling if every second it prickling every inch of my body.. i feel despair and no hope.. yes i should let go tht thing.. there is no use to keep tht thing deep in the heart..it is cancerous..i must throw away tht thing, rip it away from my heart before tht feeling will paralyse me with it powerful power.. go away from me.....................when the rite time come, please do come back to me.. i will need u when the time is right and tht for sure is NOT now.................

1 comment:

  1. you,, what r u trying to say actly?
    wht is this all about?..
    wanna share anythng..?
    feel free to ask for opinion ;)

    miraemylia92

    ReplyDelete

HIDUP BARU!!

HIDUP BARU!!
..KAMI NAK KITA!