Friday, February 19, 2010

korang bagi jela pape tajuk...

hey...it's been a very long time since my last post...haha...credit to izzat for the cool layout..omg, i heard a lot of version bout spm result but which one is true??? it's hilarious when all people start arguing bout the real date..haha..

ok, back to my story of my BORING life..there's NOTHING interestin happen to me this holiday..it's kinda lame when all i did is stay in front of my pc like evry single take of my breath..huh..i want my freedom back ( ceh, sejk ble ak ade freedom)..the sooner the result, the better i think..so i can get away from dis situation...i made up my mind dis holidy, i dont care wut other peole will say..i will stick to my decision..haha.... pe yg ak mengarot nie..da la..ak x de cite sbenanye..

till my cursor meet the new post button...haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

HIDUP BARU!!

HIDUP BARU!!
..KAMI NAK KITA!